Monday, January 17, 2011

SeLf iNtRoDuCtioN pLeaSe!!!

Holaaa guysss......1st n foremost,i would like to advocate millions of thanks,hugs and kisses so much 4 being my frenz....how should i brief and tell you about myself???

Eiyzall EiyzhanN Azami aka Ezal Ezham Azami is an unpredictable guy,always fall in luv.....i dont like people who are easily, unhesitatingly underestimate or overestimate other people without knowing them very well!I'm a very simple guy,cute and happy go lucky person....Wish 2 make millions of frenz......I'm friendly, decent, honest, trustworthy, truthful, humble, optimistic, jovial, cordial, nice, sweet ,adorable..etc. You name it,you got it..hahaha...I'm fun to be with and sometime could be serious depending on the situation.. Ahakssss...I do love partying.Other than that, I like to chilling out at the quite,serene and captivating places where I can relax myself and enjoy the scene...but...most of the time i like to spend my day at home...

Personally,I like to try new,fresh and interesting things..Always expect d unexpected when you are exist surrounding me..still to0 much to be list down about myself bCoz I myself still unable to dismantle the secrets within myself..plus, i believe life is not merely about finding yourself,but it is about creating yourself.My world is unexpectedly astonishing and aku jatuh cinta!But life always inequitable.that is why I often perceive that "man is born free but everywhere he is in chains".but..I take it as a challenge to be candid.Here and there, everytime n everywhere I eagerly try to comprehend my life and its mix of beauty of brutality. If u want to discover more, just give me a shout ok...last but not least, i do luv Datin Seri DaTo' SiTi NurHaLiZa vErY muCh!!!






(p/s intentionally,i copied this from my facebook,huhu... )

No comments:

Post a Comment